Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Fleeaaa!!

Well I go to the Flea almost every weekend and last weekend was no exception. I did get to go with my pal Sean and it's always cool to go with him because we kinda collect similar stuff. I don't always like going with people because honestly I go through a lot of shit and it takes some time and it can get annoying. Sean really has no issue with this and usually just moves ahead a few spots and I catch up. I think this actually works in his advantage because he finds more things looking in spots he usually wouldn't. Anyways I found some choice VHS some that were even freeeee! Other things found that I didn't take pics of were Contra/3 Stooges NES both for $3 and 5 new snapback hats for $5. Really happy finding Carrie on Magnetic Video for $1 and Greedy Terror which is a made for TV SOV Canadian horror anthology.



Sean also hooked me up with one of my fave SOV slashers on DVD!! This was directed and self released by his uncle Dennis Devine.

4 comments:

Mummbles said...

Yeah man I always enjoy going with you, glad you found some good stuff..FREE?!!! I cant wait to my uncle about his underground following

Colonel Mortimer said...

Love the Cujo clamshell box and that looks like the original VHS releases for Star Wars and Carrie.

If you ever find a VHS copy of Dead Girls, snap it, my uncle said he noticed a few copies selling for up to $50 on ebay.

He also gave me a new edit on DVD recently which is his director's cut, which is actually 20 minutes shorter!

slasherflix said...

Ha the Cujo VHS was $3 when I went the week before and had it in my hand when I asked him the price. This last time I just asked how much the random VHS he had all over the place were and all of a sudden they were $1, so I'm glad I waited.
Yep those are the original VHS copies of Star Wars and Carrie!! I've been looking for that Star Wars for years.

I have Dead Girls on VHS it usually goes for no more than $20 on ebay and I got mine for $7 but it is an awesome flick. You guys need to hook be up with that directors cut!! I just watched the Club Dead and I realized it's a re-edit of Hell Spa,awesome!!
I

frank zito said...

that dawn of the dead box is awesome. who released it?