Monday, August 22, 2011

Flea!

This weekend at the flea turned up so pretty cool VHS scores. I have about 8 more that I didn't take a pic of yet, but these are the good ones. Thanks to Sean for spotting the World Video mini clams, those are badass. I remember the "Facing All Death" series when I was growing up and now I finally have some in my collection, plus they were only $1 for 3. Women Unchained has been on my want list for a while now, I just fucking love that box art for some reason.




3 comments:

Mummbles said...

Glad you got some stuff you wanted and people would actually tell you the prices of things. You have to let me know how the spaghetti western is!

slasherflix said...

Yeah dude that was weird, it seemed like people were holding back a little on letting stuff go for cheap. My guess is they knew a ton of people would be coming in soon because the weather was clearing up. I will let you know how that flick is, I think I'm gonna watch that spanish one tonight, it's supposed to be kinda like Duel. Hey check this out. http://www.ebay.com/itm/1977-Vintage-Star-Wars-van-/150651599341?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item231388f9ed

Mummbles said...

Thanks, I might want it still. I think I would have not paid what they wanted there anyway but still they should just quote a price even if it is way high