Thursday, August 11, 2011

My Posters.

Back in the 80's and 90's I used to buy a lot of posters which were basically used to decorate my room as a teen. I used to go to the antique show in San Mateo which I think was an annual thing. I would buy toys and posters there as the flea market back then really had nothing to offer, or maybe I just didn't really go to Capitol at the time. Anyway I got a ton of classic one sheets for no more than $20 at the time. My buddy Eric gave a bunch of posters too when he no longer wanted them, and I also traded a bunch of early 90's Hot Wheels for the Texas Chainsaw poster which is the 1974 Bryanston original. This is by no means all of my posters but it's a fair chunk.
























2 comments:

Mummbles said...

You really have some classic slasher posters here, what a great collection! Good article!

frank zito said...

dude that house by the cemetery poster is KILLER.