Monday, September 29, 2008

GI JOE



In the early eighties I was a huge gi-joe fan, I loved the toys first of course and the cartoon was also killer. I also had a few of the comics that marvel put out. I guess marvel had a program that rented out characters from their comics. These costumes were pretty cool for the early eighties and had the normal characters, hulk, spidey, etc. but I love this pic of gi-joe. Now Destro here is bad ass, cool mask, cool suit, hairy chest with medallion. What the fuck?, Trip-Wire represents the joes, are you fucking kidding me? Why not Snake Eyes or Duke? This might as well be fucking Medic for shits sake. I mean these are the guys that automaticaly got shot or taken prisoner by Cobra within 5 minutes of me taking them out of the package. Oh well at least they got his metal detector right. Check out more of these photos at plaidstallions.com.

1 comment:

Mummbles said...

wow they dont look to bad, why couldnt they look like that in the upcoming movie?