Thursday, June 03, 2010

VHS BOOTLEGS!!

Just a quick follow up to my mainstream most disturbing list. All of the movies I listed all have DVD releases and some have two discs or special packaging and tins. What the fuck, these movies are all sick, vile grindhouse classics that don't view as well as remastered letterboxed works of art. These movies should all be viewed on VHS preferably bootleg VHS if you can find em. I originally got most of these as bootlegs on VHS back in the day and those versions just seemed to leak sleaze right out of the screen.I think this is the closet way to watch these movies as they were intended. Call me a purist but why would anyone need Cannibal Holocaust on blu-ray?? Even if you don't watch these on a 3rd or 5th generation VHS which is pretty impossible these days, get em used on VHS it's pretty close. it's probably gonna be cheaper than buying them on DVD anyway. So I found this clip on youtube that has some of the flicks from my list and its made from VHS to VHS to record the clips. ENJOY!! Ebedding is disabled so here is the link- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7_uW1eOQTI

1 comment:

Mummbles said...

VHS rules! Nice list! Learn how to point