Monday, September 27, 2010

Top 20 Horror flix


I ended up doing a top 20 list for another blog so I thought I would post the list here. This list changes a little every year but this is what im going with this year. Obviously these are all the original versions not the remakes except for The Thing I love lists.

1.THE EXORCIST
2.TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE
3.BLACK CHRISTMAS
4.DAWN OF THE DEAD
5.ALIEN
6.THE THING 82
7.EVIL DEAD
8.THE HAUNTING
9.HALLOWEEN
10.NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
11.CITY OF THE LIVING DEAD
12.THE AMITYVILLE HORROR
13.RE-ANIMATOR
14.TOMBS OF THE BLIND DEAD
15.CREEPSHOW
16.NIGHTMARE ON ELM ST.
17.HELLRAISER
18.THE SHINING
19.ZOMBIE
20.THE ENTITY

4 comments:

Mummbles said...

Hey thats a good list. I will have to add any of those to my list of movies to watch next month. What other blog do you write for? I would like to see that one. I thought Halloween would be higher on your list...where the fuck is ThanksKilling?!!

Colonel Mortimer said...

Is this for the Final Girl blog poll? I completely forgot to post my list, but may put mine up on my blog sometime in October.

And much love for the inclusion of Black Christmas!!!

Mummbles said...

WRITE MORE BLOGS! BRRPPPPPPP

slasherflix said...

Yes it was for the Final Girl blog. Sorry for the delay, I haven't been on for a while. lol.