Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New VHS

Well for my birtday my dad gave me a 36inch flat screen. Which would be cool except I already bought a 44 inch about 2 weeks before hand. So I sold the TV to then neighbors for $500 and put $400 in the bank and kept $100 of it for stuff I wanted on Ebay. Here is what I got. Zombie in Wizard big box for $71 and House Of Death Video Gems big box for $24. I am very pleased with both of them. I scored the next day with a Wizard Of Gore on Midnight Video big box for $6.99 on iOffer. I will take a pic of that soon.





3 comments:

Mummbles said...

Hahaha you got two tv's, freeeeeeeeee???!!! Thats cool, glad you made some money off the extra one. Big Box rulz, hope we see some next time at the flea. Glad to see posting again.

Wesley said...

wtf is a vhs?

Mummbles said...

MORE BLOGS!!!!