Thursday, April 15, 2010

BLACK DYNAMITE

I finally got a chance to see this flick ive heard so much about. I wasn't too sure what to expect with this one I didn't know if it was supposed to be serious or a comedy. What I got was both, although it goes for laughs more than a homage most of the time. It had some funny stuff that's for sure, especially the kung fu training scene, other than that I hardly laughed out loud and slightly lost interest. To sum up this flick imagine a mix of Black Belt Jones, The Enter the Dragon scene from Kentucky Fried Movie and Im Gonna Get You Sucka. Good for a few chuckles but I would rather spend my time watching a real Blaxploitation flick over this any time. I guess I prefer my laughs unintentional and I kinda take offense of them making fun of these grindhouse classics. GRADE-C+ Here's the trailer and the dojo scene, enjoy.



1 comment:

Mummbles said...

I thought this was suppose to be good, oh well. We need to screen Black Devil Doll, soon!