Tuesday, May 11, 2010

NEW FINDS!!


So I went to the Flea Market a few weeks ago in Sacramento to check it out. I must admit it was pretty big but it took like 15 minutes of waiting in bumper to bumper traffic just to park. So inside is pretty disorganized and crowded. I check out some vendors with some video games, I think score Super Contra for NES ive been looking for this one a while. I ask the guy , how much is the game? He responds $50 that ones rare.
Are you fucking kidding me? This is the fucking flea market not a video game or toy show. Now unknowing to me my son is at the next booth asking him how much the original Contra is, his response $55. So we both have a good laugh and say fuck that. Now mind you both of these games were not in the box and were very well played, shit I don't even know if they worked.I did a little research just to see how rare these games were and even though they are pretty rare they only fetch up to about $40 with the box, out of the box were looking at about $5 to $12, I even saw both were sold for $18 together. So the weekend after that I am back in San Jose and head over to the Capitol Flea to check out the goods, and low and behold what do I find but Super Contra mint in the fucking box with everything for $5!! This is what flea markets are about, finding stuff no one else wants and them selling it for a price people will actually pay.

1 comment:

Mummbles said...

San Jose flea is better! BRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP. BAd ass find!