Saturday, September 22, 2012

Best Horror films by sub-genre.

So in response to the Nintendo Nerds video I post my fave films of the same sub-genre as him. So I tried to do these off the top of my head like he did and is soley based on how much I enjoy watching the film and how it stands up to repeated viewings. Here is my list- Vampire- Fright Night Frankenstein- Frankenstein Meets The Wolf Man Werewolf- Dog Soldiers Mummy- Dawn of the Mummy Zombie- City of the Living Dead Alien- The Thing (82)

2 comments:

Mummbles said...

nice list man. I am really surprised by the Fright Night being your all time vampire movie. I will have to check out a lot of these movies.

slasherflix said...

Yeah ,not the biggest Vampire movie fan and it's not the best but it's one I've seen the most and actually enjoyed. Have steered clear from the remake, but heard it's not too bad.