Monday, October 01, 2012

Halloween Horror.

So this Halloween I will be watching at least one horror flick a day. I'm really going to dig in the archives for new things I haven't seen or movies I'm going to give a second chance. I will also focus on a lot of the Hammer films which I really never got to see. I will also be watching as much of these that I can on VHS, yeah shocking right. Anyhow so far I have watched Son of Frankenstein, House of Frankenstein, Ghost of Frankenstein, Evil of Frankenstein and Halloween ('85 Media VHS) twice. I really want to revisit some slashers I haven't seen in a long while like The Mutilator, Death Spa, Iced , The Prey, Moon Stalker, Savage Weekend, Edge of The Axe and NY Ripper. Also some the SOV greatness of 555, Creaturerealm, Things 3, The House That Screamed, Blood Cult, Video Violence and something from Todd Sheets. I will post what I watch as the days go by.

1 comment:

Mummbles said...

Sounds good, hope you can come over on the 19th we can watch like 4 movies (at least) but sorry no VHS player.